The program is open to Georgetown and non-Georgetown students, both undergraduate and graduate.
Minimum GPA = 3.0
Rolling admissions: Due to limited enrollment students are encouraged to apply early.
Applications will not be processed unless they are accompanied by the following documents:
- the language pledge signed and dated
- a current unofficial transcript
- one-page typed autobiography in Spanish in the form of a letter to your future family
- a one-page essay in English indicating why you want to go to Ecuador
- two letters of recommendation
- signed housing form
- non-refundable application fee of $35. Make checks payable to Georgetown University.
Prospective Georgetown students will be interviewed prior to their admitance. Other universities’s students will have a telephone interview.
Letters of acceptance or rejection to the program will be sent two weeks after the complete application is received.